01 Dec Choosing the Right Typography for Your 3D Signage
Customers’ emotions and sentiments are communicated through fonts. This article provides guidance on how to select the best fonts for branding.
The typeface you choose for 3D signage in Dubai is crucial. When working on 3D signage development, the vast variety of font classifications renders your options limitless. A good font selection will connect with your audience on multiple levels and convey your personality. The proper brand font will allow you to convey the intended message consistently across all platforms.
You must be wondering what the best font for 3D signage is. We will examine some guidelines for selecting a font for your brand. COLART Advertising has provided several inspiring case studies with their assets so that you can be inspired by interesting fonts for branding and gain an understanding of the possibilities when designing a brand.
How to Pick the Appropriate Font for Your 3D Signage
The use of fonts for brand identity has always been important. With the rise of social media, businesses must have a consistent brand across all platforms.
When selecting a font for a brand’s identity, it is crucial that the typeface reflects the brand’s personality. Varying fonts evoke varying emotions; therefore, choose a font for your brand that accurately reflects who it is and what it stands for.
Here are a few additional factors to consider when selecting a font for your brand:
- A successful brand has a personality that is well-defined, communicates with customers, and is simple to remember. Choose adjectives that will help you build brand recognition. When selecting fonts for your brand, you can narrow your options by aligning them with your brand identity.
- Classifications of fonts: Serif, sans-serif, slab serif, script, handwritten, and decorative are the classifications for fonts. Each font has a unique personality attribute. Using a serif font on a brand, for instance, is viewed as traditional and classic, as opposed to sans serif fonts, which are viewed as modern and streamlined.
- Font pairings are an excellent method to round out your brand’s font arsenal. Each font in a brand’s identity can convey a unique personality but be sure to maintain cohesion.
- Flexible fonts: The ideal font for a brand logo is available in various weights. Choose fonts with weights that can define font hierarchies if possible. This will help you maintain consistency and strengthen the cohesiveness of your brand.
- Think about the medium: When selecting a font for your brand, consider the future. You will likely be using these fonts for years to come. Good fonts for branding can be utilized in various print and digital applications (presentations, packaging design, banners, social media images, etc.).
- Functionality: Put legibility front and centre. Without a legible font, your brand won’t be able to communicate its message clearly and readily. Consider this particularly for body copy when selecting a font for brand identity.
Personality Traits in Choosing Fonts for Your 3D Signage
Just as there is colour psychology, there is also typography psychology in 3D Signage. Consider the categories of fonts for brand logos when selecting typefaces for branding. Each factor influences how your customers perceive your brand.
Choosing a pair of brand fonts in design is one of the most difficult tasks, but COLART Advertising has you covered. We can help you with creating the best 3D Signage in Dubai in terms of its design as well as font, giving it a luxurious, minimal, classic or contemporary feel, based on what the client requirement is.